[Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] Bog Butter

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Oct 21 08:58:02 PDT 2004

At 08:55 AM 10/21/2004, you wrote:
>That's UC Santa Cruz, Your Majesty.  :)

You're right- I shouldn't post late at night- tends to mess up my geography ;-)

>Rose, who has seen banana slugs crawling on the kitchen window at 6 in the
>morning

Did you invite them in for coffee? ;-D)

'Lainie
(You can actually get canned, chopped slugs in the Made in Oregon shops- a
certain fellow of my acquaintance took some back east with him a couple of
years ago. But I never heard if they were eaten or not.)