[Sca-cooks] Herby things

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Oct 21 17:33:23 PDT 2004

Hey, William, if you still can't find cubebs or caramom pods, let me
know (off list), and we can make arrangements.  I can get them at a
store here in town quite readily.
--maire, in *decidely* non-cosmopolitan Missoula, MT (uhm, Barony of
Sentinels' Keep in NW Artemisia, where the news these days is half
politics, and half bears getting into people's garbage cans.....)