[Sca-cooks] sugared nuts

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Fri Oct 22 08:34:46 PDT 2004

On pine nuts.  Don't remember the exact wording.  But melt half a cup of
sugar then put in half a cup of pine nuts then put on a baking sheet to cool.

I always did them in teaspoon sized clusters.  Any more than half a cup of
sugar starts to burn before you finish.  If you put the nuts in the sugar
before it melts completely you have more time to work it.

aeduin