[Sca-cooks] Turkish travel food (trail mix)

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 26 07:43:49 PDT 2004

lol Apologies if it was from your site could have sworn though on the page I
printed it from said it was Turkish as well... I will keep going through my
omg webpage fav file and see if I can find it again. But they really are
very very good

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.