[Sca-cooks] Turkish travel food (trail mix)

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 26 07:52:40 PDT 2004

Psst int he 13th C. The Turks owned almost all of the Middle East... Just
thought I would point that out lol the 2 in that area of time... through to
about 1650 are.... interwoven.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.