[Sca-cooks] Turkish travel food (trail mix)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 27 22:02:14 PDT 2004

  Chass of Rundel said:
> lol Apologies if it was from your site could have sworn though on the
> page I printed it from said it was Turkish as well... I will keep going
> through my omg webpage fav file and see if I can find it again. But
> they really are
> very very good
It didn't occur to me that you might be talking about hais. Oh well. I
was hoping there might be another interesting recipe for the
Florilegium. :-) I already have Master Cariadoc's hais recipe and
redaction, probably several times, in the Florilegium.

I guess it is the butter and the sticky fruit which holds these
together.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas