[Sca-cooks] A little help

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Oct 29 10:42:00 PDT 2004

> There's a transcription online at Greg Lindhal's site...
>
> 	http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/menagier/
>
> However that site doesn't seem to have the chapter that contains the
> recipe you're looking for.

Exactly as I was saying. I was just wondering where else I could get those
last chapters.

> There is a link there to the French National Library's facsimile, but
> that site is a bit hard for me to navigate as well (a user interface
> problem, not a language problem).  I believe the recipe you are
> interested in can be found on pages 265 to 266.

Its not so much I cant read French, but the technical terms ellude me so I
am more navigationally challenged that language-ly challenged. lol

The text of the recipe is as follows:

You so rock. Thank you.

I hope I got that typed in right - let me know if the accented
characters don't come through for you.

The accents came through fine. I sometimes write in French so my computer
reads french too.

Take Care
Micaylah