[Sca-cooks] A little help

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 21:27:26 PDT 2004

Micaylah asked:
> As well, is there anywhere where I can view actual manuscripts? I have
> little trouble maneuvering around La National Bibliotheque de France
> site,
> so I'm not even too sure if its there. <sigh>
I'm not sure how many of these are facsimiles and how many are
transcriptions, but for the future you might want to try this file in
the FOOD-BOOKS section:
online-ckbks-msg  (41K)  8/20/02    Online versions of period cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/online-ckbks-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas