[Sca-cooks] Is this nigella?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 18:52:13 PDT 2004

Help! I bought several items this past Pennsic from the Pepperer's
Guild. Most I've been able to identify but one I can not. I can't find
any kind of receipt but I think this might be nigella looking at their
price list and knowing that I bought this because it wasn't something I
already had.

Perhaps someone could describe what nigella seeds look like and I can
verify this from that? The web photo I found was inconclusive. I may
just have to take this to a local Cook's Guild meeting and see if
someone there knows what these are.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas