[Sca-cooks] Frog legs

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 22:24:33 PDT 2004

Posted while I was off at Pennsic:
> Platina (or Martino, or whomever it was taken from) is right! They are
> good
> with green sauce! (this particular green sauce being vinegar, thyme,
> mint,
> marjoram and parsley... Oh, and garlic too)
>
> I'll need to work on a better batter for presentation, though, but that
> shouldn't be too hard... I just rolled them in flour tonight. It's
> palatable, but nothing exciting.
>
> Petru
> Working on a feast menu (it's beginning to show, I guess...)

So, how is this coming along? I assume you haven't done this feast yet.
Are you really going to serve frog legs at a feast? Aren't they rather
expensive? They seem to be in restaurants. Or are you combining this
with a children's activity and sending the kids down to the creek with
nets?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas