[Sca-cooks] Off Topic: Bleach replacement? and baby

Carol Eskesen Smith brekkefranksdottir at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 19:52:34 PDT 2004

Logan Draven Butcher, 8 lb 5 oz at birth, down to 7 lb 5 oz, as of yesterday
back uop to 7 lb 12 oz, 21" long, dark brown hair, dark grey eyes,
definitely a night person - as are his parents, fortunately! - and really,
really, cute.   I HOPE to figure out the downloading bit to my new digital
camera once I get home, just to show everyone just HOW cute he is.
(The camera refused to disgorge my cat pictures, which I took as a trial.)

Regards,
Brekke