[Sca-cooks] German Venison Pepper Stew

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 23 00:00:44 PDT 2004

  Lady Elizabeta commented:
> I have made Spatzle to go with a German Venison Pepper Stew from a
> cookbook
> my parents got while visiting Germany.  I wish I still had access to
> the
> cookbook.
Even if you don't still have the cookbook, do you still have the recipe
for this "German Venison Pepper Stew"? If so, could you post it? It's
not likely period, but it still sounds like it might be good. Wonder
how it would be with beef, since I don't have access to venison? And
don't want to go hunting venison with my car...

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com