[Sca-cooks] Re: beets

amanda sears kissesmomof4 at msn.com
Fri Sep 24 08:49:43 PDT 2004

 I do not know if the beet root they use on Aussie hamburgers are pickled or just plain old canned ones but they sell a lot of pickled beets up this way (Vermont), they never seemed like anything I would like to try but my step father loves them, I will stick to the plain canned ones (fresh are too messy). Also what are Harvard beets any way? My neighbor's husband buys beets at the store all the time and she says the kids will only touch them if they are made into Harvard beets.
~Amanda~
Serving with joy at home!