[Sca-cooks] My Grandmother

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Sun Sep 26 11:00:34 PDT 2004

Wah-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!  Sorry to laugh, and sorry for your losses, but I can't
think of two people less likely to share recipes than Julia Child and my
grandmother.  Cream of Wheat dumplings aside, this was a woman who didn't
understand that to make the traditional Campbell's soup green bean casserole
you actually had to DRAIN the cans of green beans and then MIX them with the
soup!

 -Helena