[Sca-cooks] Re: Atlanta Gathering

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Sep 3 08:19:59 PDT 2004

GAFilk (GeorgiA Filk Convention)  is listed on my webpage under "events"
they always have a cool mystery guest , who may, or may not, have anything
to do with Filk..
it was Lois McMaster Bujold one year.....

Emerald Rose has played for us (at least) twice in the last four years.
it all depends on their schedule.  after the Oscar Party they are busier
than ever....... sadly for us, i dont know if they can come down this year.
but the convention is big fans of theirs, as a group.... and is "nearby" for
them, so they play when they can.  Glad to meet another fan!
(you do know i carry all their CDs, right?)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...