[Sca-cooks] Atlanta Gathering

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Sep 6 18:20:15 PDT 2004

Ahhhh Damnit
Did this cooks meeting happen and I miss it?  I saw my one Meridian
friend that is a cook whose name I can never remember and especially not
when I have been taking Sinus medicine...
Emerald Rose was great as was the Brodgianan (sp) Bards, and if I do say
so myself the drum circle Rocked!!!!!!!!!
Nichola
Dang I wish I hadn't been so busy sewing before the Con that I missed
this....