[Sca-cooks] Atlanta Gathering

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 7 11:06:54 PDT 2004

Actually, no, this wasn't going to happen at Dragon Con.  We are discussing
doing this for the GAFILK conference, which according to their website is
Jan. 7-9, 2005. I think that is the weekend of our 12th Night revel, which
might be an interesting place to have a gathering (we could probably arrange
transportation), or perhaps we could do something Sunday noonish or Thursday
or Friday night if folks are available. (Although the night before 12th
Night revel is usually take up with last-minute present prep - it is our
traditional gift exchanging time).
So hope you had fun at Dragon Con, I know there were a lot of folks from
South Downs there (we and the Northern Alabama groups had info tables out I
know) and my protege is the person in charge of photography at the Con, so
I'm sure there will be lots of good shots.
Christianna