[Sca-cooks] OT: Atlanta, was I am a Mad Scientist!

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Sep 3 08:23:27 PDT 2004

i ship some stuff, and carry the rest as luggage. then live in one pair of
jeans, and usually buy T shirts on site, as my luggage is full of
merchandise <sigh>.
i do try to bring one nice outfit for the Champagne toast they have to
celebrate New years
(yes, we have a New Years party, even though it is NOT held at New
Years..... we sing "Auld Lang Syne"... all of it... they print the words in
the program book....)

i dont bring *much* fabric unless people say they want me to, usually its
the corsets and jewelry and a few beads..
although we do make a quilt every year at GAFILk. to benefit Charity.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...