[Sca-cooks] Dragon Con, was Atlanta, was I am a Mad Scientist!

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Sep 3 08:26:49 PDT 2004

Sadly Dragon Con is booked againts other events i am booked for already, and
once again i cannot go.
THIS year, as for many years in the past, Dragon Con also has
 *** Emerald Rose*** playing at the Con.
if you go, say hi for me!!!!!

i cant go this year, but if enough Cooks are going, can we arrange a Dragon
Con party? food outing? something?
how about at some other events i will be at?
(Emerald Rose also does ICON in NY, which i always merchant at)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...