[Sca-cooks] OT: Atlanta, was I am a Mad Scientist!

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:02:13 PDT 2004

Hrm, I saw this too late, I live maybe 15 miles from the DragonCon
site.  I saw this
e-mail too late and I have to work labor day.

Even though I can't drink beer on my diet.  I miss Yuengling from PA.
I was just up
there for Pennsic and I had one bottle at war in my camp, but the
fire.  All felt right in the world .... then we went out and started
the Road Tax :-)

Cadoc MacDaire