[Sca-cooks] DragonCon OT OOP

Avraham haRofeh avrahamharofeh at herald.sca.org
Fri Sep 3 13:05:54 PDT 2004

> I have wanted to go to DragonCon for years....mostly because it is the
> only con I know of that has an Anne McCafferey track, and she is one of
> my favorite authors, and my understanding is that she frequently goes to
> this con.

One of my dearest friends is part of the team that has been running the
Annie track at DragonCon for years; she's been trying to get me down there,
too, but it conflicts with another standing commitment every Labor Day
weekend.

My understanding is that Annie decided to attend no more US cons after her
last WorldCon (Winnipeg 1994) due to age and increasing ill health. I
haven't e-mailed her for a couple of years now, so I can't confirm that, but
that was what she had told me eight or so years ago.

Reb Avraham haRofeh
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
Quarterly azure and argent, four mascles counterchanged
Random Tag: The best Congress is one in recess.