[Sca-cooks] Re: Raw Eggs and Bagpipes

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 16:13:49 PDT 2004

Hmmm.....you could make the 4 barreled potato gun out of a set of bagpipes.

a Xanthan gum slurry applied correctly would caese the problem all together, but
I like bagpipes way too much to do that .  I had the honor as having
the winner of my household's annual Pennsic piper's competition be my
alarm clock for my last day at war, then he piped the fighters from
the camp to the field.  It was a good way to wake up,
hangover or not.

Cadoc MacDaire