[Sca-cooks] Re: Raw Eggs and Bagpipes

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 18:44:18 PDT 2004

Ah, laddie, I know this may be pointless since I am undoubtedly talkin' to a fine
Celt here, but have you tried a goodly bit of Vitamin C for that before you go to bed?

Samrah ~ who is not prescribing or anything, but who did personally notice that the room, which was spinning as a result of way too much good Amaretto, stablized itself after about 2500 mgs of that magical, powdered Vitamin C stuff (with no hangover later).

Bill Fisher <liamfisher at gmail.com> wrote:
... It was a good way to wake up, hangover or not.

Cadoc MacDaire