[Sca-cooks] DragonCon OT OOP

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Sep 6 18:28:07 PDT 2004

Just to confirm via pictures and eyewitness accounts... if you are
referring to Anne McCaffery she was most definitely there and indeed
LOVES Dragon Con.  Yes she was in a wheel chair but I think it was just
to get around.  I know she got up some stairs in the Pern room because
we were waiting on her for the drumming to start... (It was in the same
room... and NO we did not rush her out...) lol
Nichola
Who had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And whose hand are so sore that he
can barely type.... Stick Drumming and Hand Drumming for 6 hours for 4
days.