[Sca-cooks] Frog legs

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 7 04:11:52 PDT 2004

I'm in ho big hurry... This specific feast is planned for March (for our
Barony's investiture, but the coronets are not even elected yet :-)) I just
like to plan ahead...

It is a bit expensive, but I'm pulling a bit more stops on this one for the
occasion. And also, I like to have a dish of food which is a bit more
unexpected at feast, and I don't mind paying a bit extra for it.

This said, I don't expect the price per serving to exceed 1$ CAN. (this
based on supermarket prices, not wholesale prices, so it may go down).
Granted, it will be a small serving, but it will obviously be part of a
larger course...

Petru