[Sca-cooks] Finally back.

Avraham haRofeh avrahamharofeh at herald.sca.org
Tue Sep 7 17:50:22 PDT 2004

> A couple of weeks ago lightning struck close to our house and blew out
> our cable modem, router and one of the PC's NIC card. It's been a while
> but we finally have everything pretty much in working condition.
>
> So, those of you who have been slacking off without me peering over their
> shoulders had better start behaving.

Welcome back, Papa! We missed you! I'm glad your 'puter is feeling better
after its surgery. :-)

Reb Avraham haRofeh
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
Quarterly azure and argent, four mascles counterchanged
Random Tag: I am Kosh of Vorlon. Understanding is futile. Comprehension is irrelevant. You will be confused.