[Sca-cooks] Finally back.

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:48:29 PDT 2004

Hi y'all.

A couple of weeks ago lightning struck close to our house and blew out
our cable modem, router and one of the PC's NIC card. It's been a while
but we finally have everything pretty much in working condition.

So, those of you who have been slacking off without me peering over their
shoulders had better start behaving.

Oh, and I really want to thank my dear co-Evil List Admin for taking care of
those tons of administrative messages that you fine folks never have to put
up with. I really appreciate it.

Yers,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator