Oops--[Sca-cooks] Conversion from butter to oil?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 9 03:42:46 PDT 2004

I tend to use Crisco in situations like this, but with banana nut bread, it
may not matter.  Most banana breads are batter breads which call for the fat
to be either liquified or beaten into the batter.  If this is a batter
bread, then liquid shortening should work just fine.  If not, then solid
shortening is worth considering.

Bear