[Sca-cooks] Another "rotten meat" article...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 10:07:47 PDT 2004

ARRRGGGHHHH!  Not again.  I am going to say right there on Food TV, if
our ancestors were forced to subsist on rotten meat, they would not have
survived to become our ancestors.  I'm gonna keep saying that until they
broadcast it.  My next shoot should be about Mincemeat for their
Christmas special so I will make the subject come up.

You do know that the original "Salt and Pepper" column appeared in 1986,
right?

Selene C.