[Sca-cooks] Another "rotten meat" article...

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:48:54 PDT 2004

I think she should have Jim taste the pie, then , bring up the spices and how
they were used to cover the taste of old, bad, meat.  Then wait for his reaction
and debunk the myth there on the spot :-)  Humor and history :-p

I thought the name on the show was familiar.  Jim sounded like he really
wanted the pasties joke though :-)

Cadoc