[Sca-cooks] Yes, it's gross, but I'm curious . . .

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Sep 9 21:50:37 PDT 2004

Aye there is a cocks mead... basically beat a chicken to death with a rock
and put it in your mead.. but I wont be doing it lol

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.