[Sca-cooks] Stuffed grape leaves

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 02:32:14 PDT 2004

Thanks Stefan!  Sorry you aren't feeling well.  We aren't either, and have an event we have to make tomorrow, err, later this morning.  I was writing an article for my Shire's newletter which I finished. I checked out the Florilegium.  Was hoping for good, solid primary source type documentation which I was unable to find.  Found the references to stuffed eggplant & fig leaves, and connected the dots a bit for our beginners as an introduction to my "pet" dolmas recipe.

And, thanks again for all of the help, all of you,
Samrah

 Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
Stefan
(I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something. So off to bed. Why
does this have to happen on Friday night rather than say, Monday? Sigh)