[Sca-cooks] New, If OOP and Rather Odd, Cooking Site

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Sep 11 12:01:50 PDT 2004

> > Moose loin. YUMMMMM.... I wonder if Elk is as good. Is Elk more like
> > Caribou or like Moose?
>
> If you are European, Elk is Moose, i.e. the same critter.  My bet is that
> American elk, wapiti, is more like caribou.

Ok, I've read that three or four times and I still can't parse it into
an answer to the question I had. I may just be braindead, though.

I've had American Moose.

I've had Canadian Caribou.

Would European elk taste more like American Moose or Caribou, do you
think?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I have found some of the best reasons I ever had for remaining
at the bottom simply by looking at the men at the top." Frank Colby