[Sca-cooks] Stuffed grape leaves

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Sep 13 05:48:37 PDT 2004

Hope you're feeling better, Stefan.
And trust me, it sucks just as bad to get it in time for the work week.
  *sigh* *koff* If you can get a cold in time for the weekend, at least
you've got the weekend to take care of yourself!
--maire, who came home from Coronation [camping event] last night with
the crud, and who is really, *really* looking forward to making that hen
in broth....