[Sca-cooks] Stuffed grape leaves

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Sep 13 07:45:08 PDT 2004

My wife has a mix that works great even on the flu if your interested......

2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tsp sea salt or regular salt
1 cup boiling water
1 cup apple cider vinegar

(grind together cayenne pepper and salt to form a paste, add boiling water
or some strong strained chamomile tea. Steep and cool and then add the
vinegar. Most adults take between a teaspoon to a table spoon every half
hour but I usually do a whole cup)

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.