[Sca-cooks] kumiss and aphrodisiacs

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Sep 13 20:20:18 PDT 2004

> > > Adamantius sez:
> > the beef dissolved in it.
>
> Not even from your favorite Chinese apothocary?
> The other thing could be to contact your local
> zoo, and, showing them your research etc, ask
> them if they had any tiger bones or could give
> you one when and if one of their tigers died.
> The key to success in this is to be able to
> convince the zoo that you weren't some weirdo but
> someone with a genuine project but at the same
> time not wanting to harm any living tigers.
>
> Huette

Since tigers are endangered, trade or trafficking in any of their bits is
Extremely Illegal. So it's not likely that such a project is going to get
very far. It's like distillation being Massively and Hugely Illegal and No
Matter How Scientific The Reason, No, You Still Can't Try To Duplicate Any
Of Those Nifty Renaissance Distilled Elixers Because We At The BATF Said
So.

Margaret