[Sca-cooks] kumiss and aphrodisiacs

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:06:41 PDT 2004

> > Adamantius sez:
> >> Besides, I didn't mention the kumiss with
> the beef dissolved in it.
> >> We couldn't find tiger bones... ;-)

Not even from your favorite Chinese apothocary?
The other thing could be to contact your local
zoo, and, showing them your research etc, ask
them if they had any tiger bones or could give
you one when and if one of their tigers died.
The key to success in this is to be able to
convince the zoo that you weren't some weirdo but
someone with a genuine project but at the same
time not wanting to harm any living tigers.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.