[Sca-cooks] Hog, etc roaster for sale, on line...

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 06:27:29 PDT 2004

Waste on a whole pig ranges upward toward 60%.  Your 100 lb. pig will yield
+/- 40 lbs. of meat usable for a feast.  That would feed 100 at 1/4
lb./person, which is the amount I use for a three-meat feast (my standard).
Of that waste there are still a lot of usable bits, but not necessarilly for
feast purposes.

My experience only.  YMMV

Mairi Ceilidh