[Sca-cooks] Hog, etc roaster for sale, on line...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 15 09:00:06 PDT 2004

Wasn't my feast or pig but yes it was a true incident.
But then cooking pigs outdoors in January in Illinois on homemade
oil drum grills was a bit much anyway. The grilling crew got cold
and they started drinking the beer and it led to problems.
This was a quarter century ago or longer and the equipment was not as
good as it is now. Also it was mounds of charcoal and not propane too.
No temperature gauges or meat thermometers. You know the
good ole days--

Johnnae