[Sca-cooks] Hog, etc roaster for sale, on line...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 21:08:25 PDT 2004

Johnnae commented:
> Depends a lot too on if the guys watching the pig get drunk from
> drinking the beer for the basting and let the pig burn ....
> Carbonized piggy is something else, and I don't care how
> many times you repeat, "But it's period... they might have burned their
> pig" it still doesn't make for happy diners!
Hmmmm. I'm not sure if Johnnae is commenting from personally hard-won
experience or from others. But some folks might enjoy another couple of
stories of what can happen at pig roasts.
Cooking-Piggy-art  (5K)  9/27/01    A humorous adventure cooking a pig.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Cooking-Piggy-art.html
whole-pig-msg     (63K)  3/ 1/04    Info. on roasting a whole pig.
Experiences.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/whole-pig-msg.html

Stefan
--------