[Sca-cooks] Hog, etc roaster for sale, on line...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 07:35:24 PDT 2004

Aye, but what of the Impressiveness Value of a whole roasted pig,
glowing with golden-brown goodness?  Priceless.

One for the animal lovers:  there was the time I borrowed one of Lady
Molly's younger Vietnamese pot-bellied piglets and brought him to table
under a covered dish, to reveal him to the Baroness, alive and well and
munching on the parsley garnish.  "Oh dear, underdone pork, very bad for
the digestion, we'll find you something else dear..."

I think this was the same critter who got away from us at an Irish Faire
demo and was chased all over the Santa Anita Racetrack by Molly's
would-be suitors, trying to impress her but not understanding that if
you chase a pig it just runs away more.  The pig earned a new name that
day:  Fast Food.

Selene