[Sca-cooks] A new job

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Sep 14 20:11:26 PDT 2004

Congratulations, Papa! And best wishes with all the newbie mistakes!
It may not be the dream job, but isn't it satisfying to know that you
have the skills necessary to support yourself? I remind myself of that,
when I get to grumbling about some of the grunt jobs I've had....
--maire, blessing whoever it was that posted the "Hen in Broth"
recipe~it's *awesome*!