[Sca-cooks] Off Topic: Bleach replacement?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Sep 15 11:56:10 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> >     My daughter needs to know, and I don't have the answer:  is there a
> > replacement for bleach which will not eat the liner of her washing
machine?
> > New baby Logan needs white diapers...
>
> Borax is supposed to be helpful, both as a cleaning additive and a
> disinfectant.
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa,

Yep, Jadwiga's absolutely right- in combination with drying on the line, it
should do a great job. I must be semi brain dead today- I usually use borax
in my forge, for welding, but I get it from the grocery in the detergent
area. 20 Mule Team will definitely do the job ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.