[Sca-cooks] Off Topic: Bleach replacement?

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 15 14:22:50 PDT 2004

Interesting discussion. When my girls were babies (they are now teens) we
used disposables, and the only time there was a rash was the *one* time I
tried a cut-rate brand that didn't absorb well. We switched to cloth only
after they didn't require changing every 15 minutes. (Well, it felt like
that sometimes!) And even then we kept the disposables for travel.

But why is chlorine bleach a problem? It's not like you don't dilute it or
anything.

Cynara