[Sca-cooks] Off Topic: Bleach replacement?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 16 06:00:07 PDT 2004

How does it help in the welding process? I'm only familiar with its uses
as a laundry and personal-care products additive and as flame retardant
for fabrics (and for getting dumped out of airplanes)...(oh, wait, I may
have answered my own question....does it affect the heat of the items in
some way?)
--maire, itching at the thought of all that borax (I'm really allergic
to it from years of over-exposure at a job)