[Sca-cooks] Re: Yes, it's gross, but I'm curious . . .

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:01:21 PDT 2004

Well, like many culinary traditions, it probably started with the phrase:

"Here, you want this?  I'm just going to throw it away..."

Probably the same way beer, coffee and other beverages got started.

"I left this water I boiled the wheat in stand out and I didn't want to just
throw it away, and whoooo, it makes you feel weird after it has been s
stored..."

You have to figure a lot of this is accidental.

'cept maybe the dissolving the chicken in ale....

or puttin deer poo in your beer....

Cadoc