[Sca-cooks] national talk like a pirate day

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Sep 17 08:09:50 PDT 2004

At 07:54 AM 9/17/2004, you wrote:
>just for some fun... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! be ye ready to
>enjie yer day like a pyrat?
>
>some folks are trying to make it international talk like a pyrate weekend.
>
>cailte
>aka the dread pyrat roberts

Arrrgh! 'Tis Sunday be the 'Talk Like A Pirate Day'! Though a Pirate
Weekend sounds like fun too! (I'm not sure I can do it all weekend though-
I have enough trouble with one day!)

This is Daughter Rotrude's favorite holiday- and she tells some really
awful Pirate jokes, like: What are a Pirate's favorite socks? Arrrrrgyle!

'Lainie
aka The Dread Pirate Mary Read