[Sca-cooks] national talk like a pirate day

Deborah Geary derborgaill at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:40:42 PDT 2004

Oh, you're no fun anymore!  There are many things in life much more
annoying than Talk Like a Pirate Day.  It could be National Jerry
Springer Day!  Now, that would be much worse!

RRRRRRRRRR!

Lady Dearbhforgaill  an Chomhaidh (who's been lurking long enough and
can't wait to drink rum and talk like a pirate on Sunday)