[Sca-cooks] national talk like a pirate day

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Sep 17 10:45:42 PDT 2004

Also sprach Deborah Geary:
>Oh, you're no fun anymore!  There are many things in life much more
>annoying than Talk Like a Pirate Day.  It could be National Jerry
>Springer Day!  Now, that would be much worse!
>
>RRRRRRRRRR!
>
>Lady Dearbhforgaill  an Chomhaidh (who's been lurking long enough and
>can't wait to drink rum and talk like a pirate on Sunday)

Funny... my son just spoke to me in a manner I can best describe as
tense. I responded with a heartfelt, "What-EV-uh!!! Y'all don't know
me!!! Ah doo whut ah wahnt!!!"

Which is actually a reference to the time Eric Cartman was a guest on
Maury Povich's program in an episode of South Park (although the
'y'all don't know me' part is my own addition).

But I suspect the principle is the same.

Adamantius -- What-EV-uh!!!
Holt, 07/29/04