[Sca-cooks] National Kick Back and Relax Day

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 17 09:54:05 PDT 2004

Get yourself a rum and coke and kick back and relax.

-- Jadwiga, who is making a list of things she is going to kick back and
relax about. :) It's a loooonggg list. :)

That seems like very sound advice.  I have power and work to do, but no one
wants to have meetings or anything today, so I can stay home and putter at
my own pace for the weekend - I still have to work, but it feels like a
vacation after the last month!
The Cuba Libre might make the work less productive, but still sounds like
fun :)
Christianna
trying to reconcile 3 different curricula into one class and finding that
throwing out the textbook seems like the most logical step...